What data do we collect?
seefleet collects the following personal identifiable information to provide our service:
- Standard personal identification information, such as full name, (work) email address, phone number, profile picture
- Technical information, such as cookies and IP-address
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register your account, or edit your profile
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and your IP-address.
Seefleet may receive personal information about you indirectly from the following sources:
When seefleet performs an import of commercial information from systems you company has previously used.
How will we use your data?
seefleet collects your data so that we can:
- Share your profile information as part of the collaboration software that this service provides within your company
- Share information you choose to share with third parties outside your company
- Email you with product and company updates that we believe you find useful.
How do we store and protect your data?
Protecting your personal information, and any other information you have stored in seefleet is our highest priority. Our security measures include regular risk assessments, access control, routines for handling data and more. These security measures are in place to keep any personal information of any of your company’s information secured, and to follow legal obligations.
seefleet securely stores your data on secure cloud servers. As a main rule all personal data we process is kept within the EU/EEA region. Seefleet will make sure GDPR and any country- specific regulations for protection of personal information is followed.
seefleet will keep any data you provide for as long as your company has a subscription with us, and for 3 years after a company’s subscription as ended, unless any other period has been agreed upon. Once this period has expired, we will delete any personal identifiable information following standard internal processes.
seefleet would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Seefleet will not share any of your personal information with parthers or other companies for their marketing purposes.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to request access to your own personal information. If any personal information stored in seefleet about you is incorrect, you have the right to change this directly via your seefleet account or by contacting us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete your account in seefleet, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deactivate and remove any personal information from your account.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you securely signed in
- Understanding how you use our service (analytics)
- Targeted marketing, to display relevant advertising through third party services such as Google.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that seefleet has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your appropriate supervisory authority.